The 19th International Conference on Aerospace Sciences & Aviation Technology (ASAT-19)
APR 6 - 8, 2021, Cairo, Egypt
Workshops, Seminars & Invited Lectures
Conference program will include workshops, seminars and invited lectures covering the state-of-the-art achievements in the defense and aerospace fields. Participating organizations will be allocated one-hour seminar including audience discussions.
Those interested in this activity are invited to submit abstracts of their presentations. The abstract should include the title, full name, affiliation, address, telephone/fax number and email of each participant.
Aerospace organizations are invited to display their state-of-the-art products and technologies during the conference period. Secured indoor and outdoor areas are located in the conference zone in the Military Technical College.
As the exhibition area is limited, participation in the exhibition will be based on a first come first served basis. Interested organizations are requested to fill-in and mail the included registration form of ASAT-19 conference.
Posters, Student Activity
Engineering students are invited to demonstrate their engineering skill, talent and capability of defending their innovative ideas through posters and seminars. The participating students could attend all the conference activities, free of charge.
Travel & Accommodation
Participants are responsible for their travel and hotel accommodation. On request, assistance will be provided for hotel reservations, entry visas and reception at Cairo International Airport.
- Aerodynamics and Mechanics of ﬂight
- Astrodynamics and Orbital Mechanics
- Aeroacoustics and Vibration
- Aerospace Combustion and Propulsion
- Aerospace Avionics and Radars
- Communications and Networks
- Aerospace Materials and structures
- Aerospace modeling and simulation
- Aeronautical Power Systems
- Remote sensing & Signal processing
- Aerospace Thermophysics & Heat transfer
- Emerging Aerospace Technologies
- Aerospace Emerging Technologies and Management
- Guidance, Navigation and Control
- Hydraulics and Fluid Power Systems
- Unmanned Systems
- Aerospace measurement Technology
- Multidisciplinary Design Optimization
- Wind Energy