Partially Online (some attendance required)
Middlesex University Dubai is proud to announce the 2nd International Conference on Technology, Innovation, and Sustainability in Business Management (ICTIS 2023). The international conference will be held on 4th May 2023 at Middlesex University Dubai Campus in Knowledge Park, Dubai. ICTIS 2023 will be a hybrid conference with participants having an option of attending and presenting either in-person or virtually. Building on the success of its first edition in 2019, the conference aims to bring researchers and practitioners from diverse industries and sectors together to discuss, debate and initiate a dialogue on the impact of advances in technology, innovation, and sustainability on business models, processes, and practices and how these advances can be leveraged by organizations both private and public to stay relevant and competitive in the post COVID-19 era.
The conference encourages the submission of abstracts (250 words) of completed or ongoing research papers, articles, and case studies from both academics and research students from business and management domains including but not limited to Operations Management, Analytics, Marketing, Finance, Logistics and Supply Chain, Human Resources, Tourism, Construction and Health Care. We also welcome presentation of results/insights from industry practitioners. The conference will also feature a student track for undergraduate and postgraduate students in the above mentioned areas.
Relevant topics for the conference include but not limited to the following:
- Business Analytics (Marketing/Brand analytics, HR analytics, Supply Chain analytics, Social media Analytics)
- Challenges and Implications of Industry 4.0 technologies for Businesses (Internet of Things, Blockchain, Autonomous Vehicles, Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Reality, Metaverse, Robotics, 3D Printing, Digital Twins, Cyber-Physical System, Big Data Analytics and Cloud Computing)
- Applications of Smart technologies in Tourism, Retail, Construction, and Healthcare Sector
- Entrepreneurship in the digital era
- Growth of FinTech sector, Cryptocurrencies and its implications
- Growth in e-Commerce, m-commerce technologies and its implications
- Sustainable Societies (Smart cities and Smart governance)
- Sustainability and Circular Economy
- Green supply chain management
- Enables and Challenges in implementing technology-driven sustainable business practices
- Adoption of technology in Education
Academicians, practitioners, and research scholars wishing to present at the conference are invited to submit a 250-word abstract of continuous text describing their current work for consideration by the programme committee. The abstact should include Paper Title, and Author Names and Affiliation.
Abstracts must be submitted online at: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ictis20230 on or before 31st March 2023. All authors will be notified on or before 10 April after the peer-review process whether their abstract has been accepted.
For accepted abstracts, at least one author must register and present at the conference to be considered for the conference proceedings. Post conference, all presenters will have the option to submit full papers for possible publication with Scopus-listed journals associated with the conference. The list of journals will be updated soon.
Prime Residency 1, Apartment No. 418
500697 Dubai , United Arab Emirates