4th International Conference on Finance and Economic Policy (ICOFEP).
"Economics, Finance and Management in Digital Era"
Poznań University of Economics and Business (PUEB)
May 7-8, 2020 Poznań, Poland
The main aim of the conference is to share knowledge and expertise in the wide areas of economy in the digital era. The fourth edition of ICOFEP will be divided into three major tracks: economy, finance and management.
Conference main topics include, but are not limited to:
- The fourth industrial revolution and its challenges to current economic research.
- Digitalization as a main driver of growth for businesses and economies
- The role of human capital in the digital economy and in the production function
- New market models and new consumption models
- Education 4.0
- Labor markets in the digital era
- Finding the value in Industry 4.0 – towards creation or destruction?
- Reconfiguration of global value chains in the digital era
- Architecture of financial systems and financial supervision in the era of digitalization
- Banking 4.0
- Cryptocurrencies and their consequences
- New forms and methods of payments
- The impact of the digitalization on risk management in financial institutions
- Social lending platforms as an alternative to traditional banks
- Cybersecurity in financial institutions
- The impact of the digitalization on managerial processes, e.g. production, logistics, marketing activities
- New digital business models and appropriate business strategies for the digital transformation
- Changes in consumer behavior in the digital world.
- Digital media in the process of communication, value appropriation and customer collaboration
- Collaboration in the digital era – the impact of digitalization on business and social relationships
- Sources of competitive advantage in the digital economy – leveraging digital technologies (e.g. big data, augmented reality, artificial intelligence) to accelerate firms’ growth and performance
- Sources and constraints of firms’ appropriate value in digital-based ecosystems
- Internationalization of firms in the digital world – new business strategies and theoretical explanations
Abstract submission – 31st January 2020
Notification of acceptance – 29th February 2020
Registration – 31st March 2020
Paper submission – 15th April 2020
Please submit your abstract / paper to: email@example.com (publication guidelines can be found on Conference website)
Selected papers will be considered for publication in the monograph published by Springer or Palgrave Macmillan.
All abstracts will be published in Conference Proceedings.
Presenters as well as attending co-authors will receive a certificate of participation.
We will grant the Best Paper Award – ICOFEP 2020.
Conference fee – 150 EUR (including welcome reception meeting, lunches, coffee breaks)
Gala Diner – 40 EUR (additional fee)
Contact - E-mail: