Partially Online (some attendance required)
The Centre of Business and Economics Research invites you to participate in the 1st International Conference to be held on April 01 - 03, 2021 at the Institute of Business Administration, Karachi
We welcome scholars, researchers, as well as corporate and government executives. You can present your research work or simply attend the event
The International Conference is a multidisciplinary conference covering following themes
- Macroeconomics and Forecasting
- Public Finance and Fiscal Policy
- Monetary and Financial Policy
- Growth, Development and Population Policy
- Labor Economics and Policy
- Poverty, Inequality and Intergenerational Mobility
- Education, Health and Living Conditions
- Industry, Trade and Globalization
- Environment and Climate Change
- Tourism Economics and Policy
- Cities and Urban Development
- Agriculture and Food Security
- Teaching and Learning Economics
The Centre for Business and Economic Research (CBER) of the Institute of Business Administration is seeking research papers for its 1st international conference with a special focus on economics and sustainable development. The purpose of this Call for Papers is to bring creative ideas (both local and global best practices) and evidence-based solutions for the challenges faced at the regional and global level. The conference will provide a platform for research collaboration, paper presentation, discussions on a wide range of topics and sharing of ideas. The final day of the conference will give an opportunity to young research scholars and PhD students to present their ideas in a doctoral symposium.
Paper submission and deadlines
All submissions are to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with maximum word limit: 5000 including bibliography and appendices. All submissions must follow American Psychological Association referencing style.
The deadline for abstract submission is the 30th December, 2021 and for full paper submission is 10th February 2020. We will notify the authors of accepted papers by the end of 10th March, 2021.
- Double Blind Peer-Review.
- Acceptance based principally on originality, significance, technically sound, up to date and presentation.
- The Editorial Board's discretion would be final.
A maximum of two submissions per author (As a first author) is permissible. As a co-author you can submit more cases/papers. Each submission should clearly identify the conference theme. Selected cases, industrial notes and papers will be published in the conference proceedings
Given the pandemic situation, the conference will be conducted physically on campus and will also be broadcasted live on various social media platforms.
For more information, please, visit our conference web-site (https://esdcber.iba.edu.pk) or send an e-mail to: Snizamani@iba.edu.pk
We look forward to welcoming you at the IBA!
University Rd, University Of Karachi, Karachi, Karachi City, Sindh 75270
75270 Karachi , Pakistan