Call for Papers-18th International Conference of MEEA
The Middle East Economic Association (MEEA) is pleased to announce that it is now accepting abstracts for papers to be presented at the 18th MEEA International Conference, held jointly with the Lebanese American University, Lebanon, on October 25 and 26, 2019.
The main aims are to advance economics research applied to MENA economies and to disseminate empirical results to serve the design of public policy across the region. The conference theme for this year is “Development and Economic Inequalities in the MENA”. Selected papers will be considered for publication in a special issue of the Review of Middle East Economics and Finance (RMEEF) edited by Professor Ghassan Dibeh.
We encourage submissions of papers that advance our knowledge of the following themes:
- Inequality, Growth, and Development
- Labor Markets and Industrial Relations
- Institutional Economics
- Natural Resources and Environmental Economics
- Employment and Job Creation
- Innovation, R&D and, Technological Change
- Education and Human Capital
- Political Economy
- Regional and Gender Disparity, and Inclusive Growth
- Institutions, Governance, and Inclusive Development
- Agriculture, Food Security, and Adaptation
- Public Health
- Your abstract and full paper should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your one-page abstract should be submitted before May 15, 2019. Abstracts should include the paper’s motivation, data, methodology, expected results, and conclusions. JEL classification and up to 3 keywords should be included.
- Conditional acceptance of abstracts for the conference will be sent to authors by June 17, 2019. Your full paper should be submitted before July 15, 2019. Acceptance of full papers for the conference will be made by August 1, 2019.
The deadline for registration and inclusion in the final program is September 20, 2019. More information on how to pay the registration fee will be sent to authors when their paper is accepted for presentation.
For any inquiry about the conference, please contact Prof. Walid Marrouch at email@example.com.
Lebanese American University Beirut Campus P.O. Box 13-5053 Chouran Beirut: 1102 2801 Lebanon
Beirut , Lebanon