ACI is pleased to announce that the FSQ Europe 2020 Conference will be taking place in London, UK, on 29th & 30th January 2020. The two day event will bring together key industry stakeholders from the Food & Beverage industry such as food producers, retailers and regulatory bodies.
It will bring to light the latest challenges and developments currently being faced in the industry and what is foreseen in the future. The two day event will explore new policies & regulations in the industry, rise of supply chain monitoring scheme, pathogens in poultry industry, Economically Motivated Adulteration and the relationships between big & small businesses.
- Current & Future Regulations Framing the European Food & Beverages Industry
- Assessing the potential impact of Brexit in the European Food & Beverages industry
- Predicting the impact of Climate Change on Food Safety & Quality standards
- Smaller Businesses vs Bigger Businesses: Improving the Relationship between Local Partners and Global Companies
- The Influence of Technology in the Food and Beverages Industry in regards to FSQ standards
- Better Packaging, Better Living
- Focusing on Dangerous Chemicals used in Food & Beverages Industry
- Debating the Importance of on Packet Allergen Labelling
- Al and the Rise of the Supply Chain Monitoring Machine
- Testing for Pathogens in the Poultry Industry
- The effect of Economically Motivated Adulteration has on the Food and Drink Industry
Early Confirmed Speakers:
- Christopher Moore, Head of Food Safety, Compass Group
- Gideon Ashworth, Head of Food Defence, Bart Ingredients
- Gary McMahon, Microbiologist, Moy Park
- Tom Hollands, Innovation & Technical Director, Raynor Foods Ltd
- James Flynn, CTO, Primority Ltd
- Dr Wayne Martindale, Food Insights & Sustainability, University of Lincoln
- Nemanja Vukanic, Head of Technical & Quality, Itsu Grocery
- Viviana Spaghetti, Director of European Affairs, The Whitehouse Consultancy
- Virginie Rivas, Global Regulation And Food Safety Director, Groupe Bel
- Atanasios Moschos, Quality, Safety & Security Director, Confiserie Leonidas S.A
Take advantage of becoming a part of the story and gain valuable experience and priceless expertise.
For more information, latest agenda and registration please contact Angeliki Oikonomou on +44
(0)203 141 0610.