|Chengdu, China, December 11-14, 2020|
ICCC is initiated in 2015 and it is organized by Sichuan Institute of Electronics, sponsored by IEEE, and supported by Southwest Jiaotong University, Sichuan University etc. It will be held in Chengdu every year. After the ICCC 2015-2019 conference, where more than 500 attendees from 12 countries all around the world have taken part, 2020 IEEE 6th International Conference on Computer and Communications (ICCC) will be held in Chengdu, China once again on Dec. 11-14, 2020. On behalf of the Organizing Committee, we warmly invite you, Computer and Communications scientist, engineer or technician, graduate student, or simply interested by the technique, to take part in this unique and innovative conference with your enthusiasm to develop, your desire to apply and your willingness to mature the Computer and Communications technique and their applications.
Submissions to the ICCC 2020 are available from Easy Chair.
The paper should be no less than 5 pages. The paper is limited with 5 pages, including figures, tables & references (Additional pages will be permitted at the cost of $70 per additional page)
The paper length allowed is a maximum of ten (10) pages, in 2-column U.S. letter style using IEEE Conference template.
2. Paper Review
All submissions will be reviewed by the Program Committee on the basis of technical quality, relevance to conference topics of interest, originality, significance, and clarity.
List of Topics
- Topic 3 Wireless Communications
- Person 2 Prof. Bo Ai, Beijing Jiaotong University, China
- Person 3 Prof. Jalel Ben-Othman, University of Paris 13, France
- Person 4 Prof. Nan Wang, California State University, Fresno, USA
- Person 2 Prof. Yang Yang, Sichuan University, China
- Speaker 2 Prof. Jiannong Cao, Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong
- Speaker 3 Prof. Gene Tsudik, University of Caliphoneya, USA
- Speaker 4 Prof. Jiang Xu, The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, HongKong
Accepted papers will be published into conference proceedings by IEEE, which is the same with the last four years. The proceedings will be submitted and reviewed by the IEEE Xplore and Ei Compendex and Scopus after the conference. Welcome you to submit the paper by Easychair Submission System.
Address: 168 Xi Yulong Street (In Google Map, 168 W Yulong St)Qingyang District, Chengdu, Sichuan, 610041 China.
Copyright © 2002 – 2020 EasyChair