ASME's Nuclear Engineering Conference powered by ICONE will be virtual!
The 28th International Conference on Nuclear Engineering will be held virtually on August 4 – 6, 2021.
This Nuclear Engineering Conference is a global event for professionals who want to stay current on new technology and industry trends and developments in nuclear technology. ASME's Nuclear Engineering division, the Japanese Society of Mechanical Engineers (JSME), and the Chinese Nuclear Society (CNS) will host the virtual conference.
Topics discussed during the virtual conference include:
- Operating Plant Challenges, Successes, and Lessons Learnt
- Nuclear Plant Engineering
- Advanced Reactors and Fusion
- Small Modular and Micro-Reactors Technologies and Applications
- Nuclear Fuels, Research, and Fuel Cycle
- Nuclear Codes & Standards
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- Verification and Validation
- Advanced Methods of Manufacturing (AMM) for Nuclear Reactors and Components
- Decontamination, Decommissioning, and Radioactive Waste Management
- Beyond Design Basis and Nuclear Safety
- Risk Informed Management and Regulation
- Student Paper Competition