IMPA Hamburg 2021
The International Marine Purchasing Association is delighted to announce its first Maritime Procurement Event to be held in Hamburg this November.
What's on the agenda?
IMPA runs a number of procurement training sessions and forums in Cities or Maritime hubs like London, Athens, Rio de Janeiro, Singapore and now Hamburg, each programme is researched to ensure the content is relevant and valuable to developing skills in procurement.
There will be 4 sessions covering a range of topics from:
- Maritime Industry issues effecting the procurement function.
- Procurement Strategy / Spend analytics how to use data to get the best results
- Supply Chain Management
- Digitization of the procurement function impacts and opportunities
- Spare parts planning, sourcing & shipping
- Logistics: INCO Terms 2020
- How to challenge cultures: Shared problems, solutions and benefits.
How much is it?
Free of charge for purchasers and technical department personnel of ship owner and management companies.
Handelskammer Hamburg Adolphspl. 1
20457 Hamburg , Germany