The 19th International Conference of the Japan Economic Policy Association
November 14-15th, 2020
The Main Theme: Economic Policy for ‛Peace and Sustainability’
Due to the outbreak of COVID-19, the 19th International Conference of the Japan Economic Policy Association (JEPA) will cancel Hiroshima University of its venue this year, and instead will be hosted as a fully online conference. For this year only, no registration fee is required.
Application for presentation deadline: August 15, 2020
Full paper submission deadline: September 14, 2020
The conference provides the regular sessions and the theme-related plenary sessions. It is intended for academics and scholars working in the fields of Economics as well as policy makers or officials in governments and international institutions. You are welcome to attend the conference.
<Categories of interest>
Categories of interest of the conference are listed below.
1. Theory of Economic Policy
2. Public Finance and Fiscal Policy
3. Monetary and Financial Policy
4. Growth, Development and Population Policy
5. Industrial Organization and Structural Policy
6. Labor Economics and Policy
7. Public Economics and Public Choice
9. Regional, Urban and Transportation Policy
8. Welfare and Social Security Policy
10. Resource and Environmental Policy
11. International Economic Policy
12. Law and Economics
13. Comparative System Analysis
14. Other Applications in Economics, or Related Areas