Recent Trends in Developments of Thermo-fluids and Renewable Energy(TFRE-2020).
24th-26th June 2020 Organized by National Institute of Technology Arunachal Pradesh In Collaboration with Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati
This conference intends to have deliberations on Thermo-fluids and Renewable Energy, also focusing on the applications of heat and work to engineering problems, fluid behaviour under the influence of thermal/ pressure gradients and energy systems. The conference also intends to discuss the role of engineers in the field of medical healthcare such as effect of blood flow on external heating during radiation therapy etc. The exhaustive work being done by various achievers in the field of thermo-fluids and Energy systems is intended to draw established as well as young researchers, providing them an exposure to the recent developments in thermo-fluids and Renewable Energy. The theoretical topics together with real time examples from various thermo-fluids’ problems and generation and storage of Renewable Energy are planned for presentations and discussions. Speakers from premier institutions in India and abroad with a vast knowledge and experience in the field of thermo-fluids and Renewable Energy, who have been quite active in the field for a long time, will be delivering the keynote address and invited talks. The conference thus provides a platform for mutual dissemination of ideas on thermo-fluids and Renewable Energy between researchers and industrialist.
- To exchange experiences and research on all aspects of Thermo-fluids, generation and storage of Renewable Energy, transmission systems etc.
- To dissimilate knowledge of the most recent innovations, concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Thermo-fluids and Renewable Energy.
- To appreciate recent advances in the field of alternate sources of Energy, Bio Heat Transfer, Hydro Power System
- Platform to discuss the innovation and challenges encountered in the field of Renewable Energy specifically in the North East region of India.
- Distributed Generation Stability and Transient Analysis using soft computing techniques
The TFRE-2020 program also will include invited talks by prominent researchers, technical sessions and group discussions in the above mentioned area.
Details of Registrations will be updated soon.
All accepted and registered papers will be considered for publication in Scopus indexed conference proceedings and good quality papers will be published in reputed international Journal. The Journal details will be updated soon.
NIT Auranachal Pradesh Yupia, Dist.– Papum Pare, Arunachal Pradesh, INDIA – 791112
Designed by Pranjal Bhuyan