ICESD002 2022: 16. International Conference on Environmental Science and Development
The International Research Conference is a federated organization dedicated to bringing together a significant number of diverse scholarly events for presentation within the conference program. Events will run over a span of time during the conference depending on the number and length of the presentations. With its high quality, it provides an exceptional value for students, academics and industry researchers.
International Conference on Environmental Science and Development aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Environmental Science and Development. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Environmental Science and Development
Call for Contributions
Prospective authors are kindly encouraged to contribute to and help shape the conference through submissions of their research abstracts, papers and e-posters. Also, high quality research contributions describing original and unpublished results of conceptual, constructive, empirical, experimental, or theoretical work in all areas of Environmental Science and Development are cordially invited for presentation at the conference. The conference solicits contributions of abstracts, papers and e-posters that address themes and topics of the conference, including figures, tables and references of novel research materials.
Guidelines for Authors
All submitted conference papers will be blind peer reviewed by three competent reviewers. The peer-reviewed conference proceedings are indexed in the Open Science Index, Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, and other index databases. Impact Factor Indicators.
Special Journal Issues
16. International Conference on Environmental Science and Development has teamed up with the Special Journal Issue on Environmental Science and Development. A number of selected high-impact full text papers will also be considered for the special journal issues. All submitted papers will have the opportunity to be considered for this Special Journal Issue. The paper selection will be carried out during the peer review process as well as at the conference presentation stage. Submitted papers must not be under consideration by any other journal or publication. The final decision for paper selection will be made based on peer review reports by the Guest Editors and the Editor-in-Chief jointly. Selected full-text papers will be published online free of charge.
Conference Sponsor and Exhibitor Opportunities
The Conference offers the opportunity to become a conference sponsor or exhibitor. To participate as a sponsor or exhibitor, please download and complete the Conference Sponsorship Request Form.
- Health Risk Assessment of Heavy Metals in the Contaminated and Uncontaminated Soils
S. A. Nta
- Evaluation of Environmental, Technical, and Economic Indicators of a Fused Deposition Modeling Process
M. Yosofi, S. Ezeddini, A. Ollivier, V. Lavaste, C. Mayousse
- Heat Recovery System from Air-Cooled Chillers in Iranian Hospitals
Saeed Vahidifar, Mohammad Nakhaee Sharif, Mohammad Ghaffari
- Understanding Cruise Passengers’ On-board Experience throughout the Customer Decision Journey
Sabina Akter, Osiris Valdez Banda, Pentti Kujala, Jani Romanoff
- Urban Resilience: Relation between COVID-19 and Urban Environment in Amman City
- A Machine Learning Approach for Anomaly Detection in Environmental IoT-Driven Wastewater Purification Systems
Giovanni Cicceri, Roberta Maisano, Nathalie Morey, Salvatore Distefano
- Robot Operating System-Based SLAM for a Gazebo-Simulated Turtlebot2 in 2d Indoor Environment with Cartographer Algorithm
Wilayat Ali, Li Sheng, Waleed Ahmed
- Future of Electric Power Generation Technologies: Environmental and Economic Comparison
Abdulrahman A. Bahaddad, Mohammed Beshir
- A Study of Soil Heavy Metal Pollution in the Manganese Mining in Drama, Greece
A. Argiri, A. Molla, Tzouvalekas, E. Skoufogianni, N. Danalatos
- Exploring the Availability and Distribution of Public Green Spaces among Riyadh Residential Neighborhoods
Abdulwahab Alalyani, Mahbub Rashid
- Impact of Climate Change on Sea Level Rise along the Coastline of Mumbai City, India
Chakraborty Sudipta, A. R. Kambekar, Sarma Arnab
- Film Sensors for the Harsh Environment Application
- Toward Discovering an Architectural Typology Based on the Theory of Affordance
Falntina Ahmad Alata, Natheer Abu Obeid
- Numerical Modelling of Dust Propagation in the Atmosphere of Tbilisi City in Case of Western Background Light Air
N. Gigauri, V. Kukhalashvili, A. Surmava, L. Intskirveli, L. Gverdtsiteli
- A Short Survey of Integrating Urban Agriculture and Environmental Planning
Rayeheh Khatami, Toktam Hanaei, Mohammad Reza Mansouri Daneshvar