4th International ICNDBM Conference: NEW DIRECTIONS IN BUSINESS, MANAGEMENT, FINANCE AND ECONOMICS
The Canadian Institute for Knowledge Development (CIKD) in collaboration with Istanbul Aydin University is pleased to announce the call for abstracts for the 4th International ICNDBM Conference on New Directions In Business, Management, Finance And Economics in Istanbul, on February 12th, 2020.
Luigi Guiso, Axa Professor of Household Finance at the Einaudi Institute for Monetary, Banking and Financial Studies in Rome, listed as The World’s Most Influential Scientific Minds by Reuters, awarded the Smith Breeden Prize in 2009 and Spangler-IQAM Prize in 2015 with an h-index of 59.
Ilhan Ozturk, Professor of Energy Economics at Cag University, highly cited researcher of 2018 from Clarivate Analytics with an h-index of 57.
Luis Alberiko, Gil-Alana, Professor of Econometrics and Quantitative Methods at the University of Navarra, among the top 5% authors on IDEAS/RePEc.
Main Themes of the conference are focused but not limited to the following:
- Global Business and Organizational Excellence (SCOPUS)
- Quality – Access to Success (SCOPUS, WEB OF SCIENCE – ESCI,Ulrichs ,WorldCat,)
- Applied Marketing Analytics (Scopus)
- China Finance Review International (Scopus, Summon, Web of Science Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI))
- Journal of Turkish Operations Management
- Technology Audit and Production Reserves
- “EUREKA: Social and Humanities” journal (Google Scholar, Copernicus)
- International Journal of Organizational Leadership (ISSN 2383-1103, ISI Thomson Reuters, EBSCO, ProQuest)
- Marketing and Branding Research (ProQuest)
- Management Issues in Healthcare System (ProQuest)
- China Finance Review International (ISSN 2044-1398, Scopus, Thomson Reuters,…) (Emerald Publishing)
- Audit Financiar Journal (ProQuest, EBSCO)
- Heliyon (Abstracted and Indexed in Scopus and Thomson Reuters-ESCI)
The abstracts submission will stay open until Jan 21th, 2020. Late submissions will not be accepted.
To submit your abstracts please visit:
There will be two presentation modalities at this conference: Oral and Virtual.
Location of Venue:
Istanbul Aydin University, Istanbul, Turkey
Early Bird Registration: 3 January 2020
Abstract Submission: 21 January 2020
Registration Deadline: 28 January 2020
Full Paper Submission: 4 February 2020
Day of Conference: 12 February 2020
For more information visit:
You can also contact us by email:
CIKD is looking forward to many interesting contributions!
Beşyol, İnönü Cd. No:38, 34295 Küçükçekmece
Istanbul , Turkey