FAQ for Users
- How can I join Conference Monkey? It is easy to sign up for a Conference Monkey account, and doesn't cost a penny. You simply click on Signup on the top right of the page and register with your e-mail address or social media account. With your user account you are able not only to search, but also to save events of interest in your Shortlist, receive E-Mail Alerts and even post and share content on Conference Monkey.
- How can I change my E-Mail Alert settings?To modify your personal configuration, please use the link at the very beginning of your most recent E-Mail Alert where it says "Customize your interests and preferences here".
- Does it cost anything?Conference Monkey does not charge users to have an account, to search the site, or to receive E-mail Alert updates.
FAQ for Advertisers
- How can I join Conference Monkey? It is easy to join. You simply go to https://biobirds.com/user/register and register with your e-mail address. With your user account you are able not only to search, but also to post and share content on Conference Monkey.
- Can I post the same Announcement multiple times?No. Please be advised that you may only post each event once. All double entries will be removed from the Conference Monkey database. This includes Announcements for the same thing in different languages. If you want to post in multiple languages, you should include both versions in one posting. It is possible to extend the running period for your posting or ad. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for your request.
- Can I change my Announcements after submission?Yes. Please contact us at email@example.com. Any changes after submission may be subject to a service charge of €75 (plus VAT where applicable).
- Does Conference Monkey offer discounts for regular orders?Yes we do. Discounts are available when you pre-book multiple Announcements. Please contact us to receive an offer that fits your needs.
Need further help?
- Can I post the same Announcement multiple times?
- How can I change my E-Mail Alert settings?