EDAMBA is the International Scientific Conference for Doctoral Students and Post-Doctoral Scholars. It will take place on 27th October, 2020 at the University of Economics in Bratislava, Slovakia. The main objective of the annual EDAMBA conference is to bring creative academic debate on current issues. The main theme of the EDAMBA conference is:
From better economics to better economy
and another themes:
- Sustainable growth in changing conditions of a global world
- Globalization as a Phenomen in Trade and Marketing
- Tourism Industry Development
- Application of knowledge gained during the study into economic practice
- The future in economics, management, business and related areas
- Environmental investments and their economic significance
- Migration and the European Union
- Nations and Cultures at Crossroad
Please note that the detailed programme will be posted at the conference website: www.euba.sk/edamba
Aims and Scope of the Conference
The EDAMBA international scientific conference organised in the era of science diplomacy and frontier research aims to provide a forum for exchanging state-of-the-art knowledge and findings of doctoral students and post-doctoral scholars.
Information for Participants
- The working language of the conference is English and all participants are kindly requested to deliver their presentations in English.
- All submitted papers are subject to double blind peer review process. Some papers will be invited for open access publication in the Economic Review - Scientific Journal of the University of Economics in Bratislava (ISSN 0323-262X) indexed in Copernicus, EBSCO Host databases and listed in the ERIH PLUS.
- Subject to a signed licence agreement, all the accepted papers will be published online in the Conference Proceedings (with ISBN number) and sent for inclusion in the Conference Proceedings Citation Index by the Web of Science database:
- All the submitted papers shall respect the conference paper template available at www.euba.sk/edamba; recommended length is 10 pages including references.
- 15th August 2020 Deadline for registration & full paper submission
- 15th September 2020 Notification of acceptance
- 30th September 2020 Conference fee payment
The conference fee of 100 EUR/per person covers online publication of an accepted paper in the Conference Proceedings (subject to Open Access Policy), access to all
conference sessions, lunch, and coffee breaks.
the Call for papers and the paper template are available at the conference webpage https://edamba.euba.sk. Please kindly note that the conference is held only in English language.
For more information please visit conference webpage: https://edamba.euba.sk
Phone: +421 2 6729 5278, +421 2 6729 5377
Looking forward to meeting you at the 23rd EDAMBA 2020 in Bratislava!