ENERGY AND CLIMATE, WORKING HAND IN HAND
The 43rd IAEE International Conference takes place in Paris, France, at the Palais des Congrès 21 – 24 June 2020, with the main theme « Energy and Climate, Working hand in hand ».
The conference provides a unique platform for academics, policy-makers and business leaders from around the world from all over the world to present and discuss the latest economic research on pressing energy issues in an open and nonpartisan setting. The conference also sends a particular welcome to the many environmental and natural resource economists working on these topics.
*** Call for Papers extended to 31st January 2020, Midnight CET ***
- Abstract Submission portal on website -
The conference is intended for:
• Academics and scholars working in the fields of energy, natural resources or environmental economics,
• Policy makers and officials in governments, international institutions and regulatory agencies,
• Energy analysts working for local authorities, development agencies, consumer bodies, NGOs,
• Business leaders and practitioners.
From a methodological perspective, the conference welcomes contributions based on: analytical models, econometrics, experiments, surveys, rigorous institutional analyses and case studies, simulation models, equilibrium models, optimization models. Interdisciplinary works with all areas of the natural, social or engineering sciences are also welcome.
TOPICS TO BE ADDRESSED
The general topics below are indicative of the subject matters to be considered:
• Biofuels and Bioenergy
• Energy and climate change
• Energy transition
• Energy corridors and infrastructures
• Energy as a service
• Energy in transportation
• Energy systems
• Energy and macroeconomics
• Energy and finance
• Energy and business
• Energy policies
• Energy and local initiatives
• Energy and Big Data
• Fossil energy sources
• Nuclear energy
• Renewable energy sources
• Smart grids and new electricity market regulations