Partially Online (some attendance required)
The workshop focuses on all branches of mathematics, statistics or economics in which probability is not treated as a mere assumption but rather as the solution to some decision problem. In organizing the second edition of this meeting we aim at putting together researchers who, each in his/her own field of expertise, share such fundamental view.
The conference focuses on a number of topics which includes (but is not limited to):
- Bayesian statistics;
- Coherence and conditioning;
- Decision models under risk and uncertainty;
- Finitely additive probabilities;
- Game theory;
- Learning and merging of opinions;
- Limit theorems.
- Nabil Al-Najjar (Northwestern University);
- Pierpaolo Battigalli (Università "L. Bocconi");
- K.P.S. Bhaskara-Rao (Indiana University Northwest);
- Giulianella Coletti (Università di Perugia);
- Massimo Marinacci (Università "L. Bocconi");
- Frank Riedel (Universitaet Bielefeld).
via Bicocca degli Arcimboldi 8
20126 Milan , Italy