SNC-Lavalin’s Atkins business is one of the world’s most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies.
- Established in 1938
- SNC-Lavalin acquired Atkins on the 3rd July 2017
- 18,308 employees worldwide (Staff number at 31 March 2017)
- Revenue: £2,081.5m (Full year ended 31 March 2017)
- Atkins President: Nick Roberts
- 3rd in the top 225 international design firms (ENR 2018)
- Fourth largest engineering and architectural consultancy in Europe (Svenska Teknik & Designföretagen Sector Review 2016)
- One of the top 10 firms in the Middle East and the United States (ENR 2016)
- UK's largest engineering consultancy (NCE Consultants File 2015).
Atkins provides engineering and design consultancy services in various regions:
- United Kingdom: water, environment, education, aerospace, defence, communications, infrastructure design, urban planning and transportation planning
- North America: infrastructure planning, engineering, construction management, environmental consulting, urban planning, architecture and program management services
- Middle East: design, engineering and project management services for buildings, transportation and other infrastructure programs
- Asia Pacific: engineering, planning, urban design, architectural and rail design services
- Hong Kong: urban rail development
Atkins also has an Energy business providing engineering and project management services.
+44 20 7121 2000
286 Euston Road