This four-day live activity designed for Primary Care and Internal Medicine providers, features medical updates and management strategies on various diseases. Members of Mayo Clinic staff are the faculty for this comprehensive program made up of lectures, Q&A panel sessions, Meet the Preceptor luncheons, and in-depth afternoon workshops.
- Topics will include: Cardiology, Endocrinology, Neurology, Pediatrics, and Pharmacology.
- Faculty include members of Mayo Clinic staff and Phoenix Children’s Hospital.
- Optional Sessions Available (Separate Registration Fee Is Required):
- ABIM Maintenance of Certificatio
- ABFM Knowledge Self-Assessment Module (Preventive Care)
This course is designed for Family Medicine Physicians, Internal Medicine Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Nurses, General Practice and Primary Care providers.
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
• Identify the appropriate use of injection therapies in musculoskeletal disorders.
• Evaluate the delirious patient.
• Review the clinical applications of pharmacogenomics testing.
• Detect the psychosocial and health consequences of sex trafficking.
• Review current evidence and options for treatment of obesity.
• Evaluate peripheral neuropathy in the office setting.
• Review the management of the transgender patient.
• Evaluate the patient presenting with urinary incontinence.
• Determine appropriate clinical testing of the fatigue patient.
• Interpret testing in the evaluation of steatohepatitis.
• Evaluate the patient presenting with pruritus.
• Identify appropriate use of medical marijuana.
Attendance at this Mayo Clinic course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be discussed or taught in this course.
Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia 4949 East Lincoln Drive Scottsdale, AZ 85253 United States
Scottsdale , United States