We proudly announce that the 5th European Workshop on Political Macroeconomics (EWPM) will take place at the Department of Economics of the European University at St. Petersburg, Russia, on May 20–22, 2020. The workshop aims to bring together researchers working on topics at the intersections of political economy, macroeconomics, and institutional economics (both theoretical and empirical contributions are welcome).
If you are interested in attending this workshop, please submit a draft version of the paper or an extended abstract of at least 250 words to EWPM2020@eu.spb.ru no later than February 16, 2020. Successful applicants will be notified by February 20, 2020.
Participants who need a Russian visa to enter the country will have to get it issued on an invitation letter sent by the European University at St. Petersburg. Please note that participants on a tourist visa will not be allowed to make a presentation according to Russian laws.
The workshop will be held at the Department of Economics of the European University at St. Petersburg (6/1A Gagarinskaya St., St. Petersburg, Russia), see https://eusp.org/en/econ.
- Etienne Farvaque (Université de Lille 1)
- Jan Fidrmuc (Brunel University)
- Philipp Harms (Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz)
- Alexander Mihailov (University of Reading)
- Kirill Borissov (European University at St. Petersburg)
Local Organizing Committee
- Elena Koltsova (European University at St. Petersburg)
- Mikhail Pakhnin (European University at St. Petersburg)
6/1A Gagarinskaya Street
191187 Saint Petersburg , Russia